DHI Hair Transplant
DHI PRO (CHOI PEN) TECHNIQUE
What is DHI Hair Transplantation?
DHI (Direct Hair Implantation)
DHI Hair Transplantation is the placement of individually collected hair follicles in the transplantation area with automatic Choi implanter pens.
In DHI Hair Transplantation, the grafts taken with a surgical pen, the thickness of which varies between 0.6 mm and 1 mm, after they are separated and cleaned, they are directly transplanted into the scalp without opening any channels.
In normal hair transplantation methods this process is usually done in two sessions, since in DHI Hair Transplantation it is done in one go with implanters it is called direct hair transplantation.
How is DHI Hair Transplant Method Performed?
- In DHI Hair Transplantation, the hair roots in the donor area are loosend up with a micromotor tool and the roots are taken one by one with tweezers.
- In DHI Hair Transplantation, the hair that is about to be transplanted is separetly classified as it contains few tissues and hair follicles.
- In DHI Hair Transplantation, the most suitable angle and correct directions for hair transplantation are determined.
- The hair follicles collected in DHI Hair Transplant are placed one by one into the implanter pen.
- In DHI Hair Transplantation, implanter pens are used in measurements that are suitable with person’s hair follicles and thickness structure.
- In DHI Hair Transplantation, no incision is made while placing the hair follicles, rounds are formed in the skin and grafts are placed there.
After DHI Hair Transplant, the scalp will get into a fast healing process.
Get Price Now!
Would you like to receive a quote?
Send us your phone number, we’ll call you and let you know.
The differences that DHI Hair Transplantation technique brings:
One of the most important difference is that with DHI technique you can have a hair transplantation without shaving your hair.
DHI Hair Transplantation takes longer than the FUE technique. For example; 4000 grafts can be transplanted with FUE technique in 6-7 hours. With DHI technique, this work can be completed in 2 days, 6 hours a day.
With DHI technique is easier to make transplant in areas where hair has not fallen completely.
DHI is the only technique that works without opening channels.
Since the channel is not opened, transplantation can be done without shaving depending on the patient’s preference.
Since the hair follicle will be taken from the donor area, hair is shaved in the clinic with the American shave style (number 1).
Only in this method, the shaved/unshaved decision of the area to be transplanted depends on the patient. If there is a 2-session procedure, the patient does not need to wait for 1 year as in other methods. The next day, the second session can be done.